At the start of 2014 I said to myself that this was my year to shine. I also decided to grab all opportunities the universe handed to me.
This has meant lots of exciting projects have arrived / in the process. Most of which I can’t tell you about just yet but soon all will be revealed.
My time has become rather limited but I am loving every moment.
So Yes I am the YES Girl and I am loving it. This got me thinking why do we often say No, is it because we are afraid, lazy, can’t be bothered? To me I think its a combination of all of these. We set up these barriers and stop amazing opportunities from entering our life and us living to our full potential.
So the next time opportunities come knocking on your door in whatever form don’t shut the door and say No BUT take a chance and say YES cause you never know where it could lead too.
Have an amazing week
This morning while getting my daily Twitter fix, I came across this blog:
Victoria shared her story of what happened to her when life gave her lemons. It was such an incredible post that it got me thinking to pen down what I did when I got lemons.
My general line to complete the title of this post has been bring on the Tequila baby :).
On Valentines Day 2014 , I put on my big girl panties and acted like it was Leap Year. But the retard in tinfoil showed his true colours and ended up a hypocrite. So what did I do then…
- Spent amazing times with my great friends who support, love and have left hand shooters with me at Friday night foam parties.
- I started working with my great team of @ordinary_misfit and @NicolaLMeyer on planning the much talked about #DBNbloggermeet. This meant constantly emailing companies/brands and getting amazing companies on-board.
- I blogged more and worked through these lemons by letting my words flow on a page. I even wrote 2 blogs for Women24.
- I started to focus more on me and have started looking and feeling great.
- The big girl panties moment has given me the confidence and courage to put myself out there.
- I started a new project 🙂 which is undercover for now.
- Reading has always been a hobby of mine but has been neglected so I started reading again starting with Carpe Diem or BUST by Cherie Roe Dirkson. Life changing book get it.
- I harnessed the Goddess within me and started using her divinity to enhance my life.
- Enjoying life at every given opportunity from family gatherings to watching Sharks plays from a box at Kings Park.
- And then due to these Lemons my motto was born #Live2Inspire.
Thank you Victoria for inspiring this post and getting me to share what I did…