So on this day of love, I decided to be real brave, put on my Big Girl panties and pretend its Leap Year.
It took a lot for me to do this as after my last serious relationship I shared with my readers in Love Actually, kinda left me damaged. So I decided to, throw caution, do the wind and ask.
Well it was not the response I expected as there were so many signals since December but alas, my judgement was so off radar.
So its time to regroup, refocus and get rid of this retard in tinfoil trying to be a knight in Shining Armour.
Lesson of the day: If you don’t get out of your comfort zone and pull on your big girl panties, you will still be mesmerised by the retard in tinfoil trying to be a Knight in Shining Armour 😉
Hello there sunshine 🙂 I hope you are having lots of fun, making new friends and creating a ton of memories. Life is only going to get better and trust me when I saw there are some pretty awesome adventures awaiting you. I have decided to leave you some pearls of wisdom:
- You are gorgeous , talented and beautiful – inside out.
- Live! Laugh! Love a lot (its ok to get heartbroken ).
- Start reading about the World as soon you will be travelling and lots of fun times.
- Learn to cook from Gran as you will become a Domestic Goddess.
- Choose your friends carefully.
- Drink lots of water – its good for you.
- Be confident you can do everything your heart desires.
- Yes you can be just friends with a boy 🙂
- It’s ok cry our eyes need to be cleaned.
- I know mum has said you can’t be a journalist – don’t fight her on this trust me you will write.
Sunshine a bright future awaits you with so many opportunities go out there and just do it.You are braver and stronger than you think.
Hugs & kisses from an older wiser me
I always find when getting to know a guy one gets a little stuck when asking questions . So I more than often use the line ” So tell me 5 random things about you ” This really works as it gets the conversation going. This is my list of 5 feel free to comment , ask more or add your own to this blog….
1) I have a tattoo.
2) I am in love with all things Vanilla from perfume to tea to creams to lipgloss.
3) I love Winnie the pooh.
4) I have a “mild” obsession with all things British ever since I lived there.
5) I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Food and Nutrition.
Hope this has given you a little peek into who the Spicegoddess is. Look out next week for my next list of 5… 5 ways to say goodbye Adios, Tchau, Slan,Allah Hafiz and Sees….