For all foodies like myself the TASTE OF DURBAN is a major event on our calendars as we so rarely get these events.
So like a kid before Christmas I am counting down how many sleeps till Saturday.For a social media junkie like me this event is great as I get to met a number of the brands and bloggers I tweet to on a regular basis.
If you havent booked your tickets or heard about this Foodie heaven read on for more ……
The Pick n Pay Taste of Durban in association with ORBIT sugar free chewing gum proudly bring you Taste of DURBAN 2013 from FRIDAY the 26th to 28 JULY 2013 at Suncoast Casino.Here CHEFS from the TOP 9 RESTAURANTS in Durban will create their signature dishes and a special starter sized menu for the festive…
The EATERIES INCLUDE
CAFE 1999, HAVANA GRILL, HARTFORD HOUSE,BAR-BA-COA,FREEDOM CAFE, LITTLE HAVANA, BUTCHER BOYS, ELEMENTS CAFE AND AMARAVATHI PALKI.
TOD 2013 brings a host of other ‘must-do’ experiences.
– The Pick n Pay Fresh Living Chef’s Theatre – top local chefs will showcase their culinary skills in fun and informative cooking demonstrations, culinary challenges and entertaining Q & A sessions.
– The Pick n Pay Wine and Canapé Experience – an interactive area where guests can learn to create simple, stylish canapés and how to pair each of them with a range of wines to complement and balance the flavours.
* LINDT Studio – Switzerland’s finest chocolate house will have their Master Chocolatiers on hand creating delicious LINDOR truffles and fresh pralines.
* Simply Asia and Singha Beer Experience – A unique Thai dining experience with food prepared by authentic Thai chefs from the Land of Smiles.
* Asara Bistro Box – Asara will release some of their Vineyard Collection and speciality range wines in Durban, which will be paired with a selection of gourmet burgers and chocolates.
*The Consol Mixology Theatre – an interactive studio where visitors learn how to master the art of stunning seasonal cocktails.
*Castle Milk Stout Experience – SA’s premium stout makes its first appearance at this year’s Taste of Durban.
*Sevruga Sushi & Sparkling Lounge – Sevruga at Gateway, will be offering various sushi and wine pairings for visitors to enjoy.
There is defo something for everyones palate and now I hope you realise why this bunny is so super excited !
TASTE OF DURBAN 2013 – FAST FACTS
What, Where, When, How…
– Friday 26 July: 18h30 – 22h30
– Saturday 27 July: 13h00 – 17h00; 18h30- 22h30
– Sunday 28 July: 12h00 – 17h00
Tickets are limited and booking is recommended – for further information and bookings visit ITickets on http://www.itickets.co.za or Pick n Pay tickets on http://www.pnptickets.co.za
– Standard tickets cost R80 (includes entry & a tasting glass)
– Premium Tickets cost R180 (includes entry, R100 worth of Festival Crowns and a tasting glass)
Taste of Durban Festival Crowns
Crowns are the Festivals’ official “currency”, which can be purchased at the festival from the Taste Bank or Crown Sellers walking around the festival grounds. Visitors use these Crowns to purchase sample dishes.