5 things you didn’t know about me:
- I lived in the lil town of Ixopo for a year and taught at a boarding school where Alan Paton was once the Headteacher of.
- Crazy me took up Archery for 6months when I was in London. I wasn’t very good at it but loved the history, and the thought of being a female Robin Hood.
- I slept on the road to get tickets for Centre Court at Wimbledon. Great night with friends, meeting new friends and I got to watch Andre Agassai in centre court while eating strawberries and cream and drinking Pimms.
- I had my passport stolen while on holiday in Switzerland.
- I can’t eat apples but can drink apple juice.
Go on share 5 random things about you with your readers…