In keeping with the spirit of love month, I decided to do a Love List. This list was inspired after reading my dear friend Sue Levy’s Blog (http://suelevy.co.za/5230/hello-month-love/)
So here is my Love List of 14 :
- I love lazy Sunday mornings in bed with a cup of tea while I catch up on reading/writing blogs.
- I love how my humble blog has grown and inspired a few friends to start their own blogs.
- I love reading, my bursting out of the seams bookshelf and my ever-growing to read list is testament to this.
- I love Technology. I am such a gadget geek reading up and owning so many electronic products.I love how technology allows me to be in contact with friends and family around the world.
- I love spending quality time with my family and friends who support my dreams.
- I love cooking hence my blog name 🙂 To me, cooking is an expression of Love.
- I love the colour Pink, I own items in literally 50 shades of Pink.
- I love travelling both locally and internationally – Discovering my world.
- I love Vanilla am totally obessessed by the smell and taste and yes, I even wear a Vanilla perfume.
- I love London after living there for over a decade you must understand my love for all things British.
- I love music – Food for the soul and brings back memories. Currently my fav song on repeat is “Waiting for Superman – Daughtry”.
- I love Social Media – It’s such a great tool.
- I love inspiring others to pursue their dreams.
- I love how my puppy Zara gets so happy when I get home from work and jumps all over me.
So what’s on your love list? Do share…